WASHINGTON, DC, June 15, 2022 – Representatives of 37 US agribusinesses and agricultural organizations will join US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Assistant Secretary Dr. Jewel Bronaugh for an agribusiness trade mission to London, United Kingdom (UK), from June 22 to 24.
“The United States enjoys a well-deserved reputation as a supplier of world-class agricultural products that meet the demands of consumers around the world. I am very happy to lead a delegation to the UK, one of our major trading partners,” Bronaugh said. “The UK presents strong marketing opportunities for many products aimed at US consumers.”
US agricultural exports to the UK totaled $1.9 billion in 2021.
Attendees will engage directly with overseas buyers, receive detailed market insights from FAS and industry trade experts, and participate in site visits.
In addition to representatives from the following companies and organizations, Dr. Bronaugh will be joined by representatives from the departments of agriculture in Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota , Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin. .
- Aero-Cos International, Cranford, NJ
- Agropur, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- American Specialty Foods Company, Baltimore, Md.
- Bean VIVO Organics by Vivotribe, San Diego, CA.
- Betterbody Food and Nutrition, Lindon, UT
- Best Buy Grocers, Seattle, Wash.
- Bornstein Seafood, Astoria, Oregon.
- Brown & Haley, Fife, Wash.
- California Walnut Commission, Folsom, CA.
- California Wild Rice Advisory Council, Clovis, CA.
- DBL D BAR Beefmaster Ranch, New Ulm, Texas
- Food Export Association of the Midwest USA, Chicago, Illinois.
- Food Export USA – Northeast, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Food Opportunity LLC, Baltimore, Maryland.
- The Fresh Chile Company, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Geary Brewing Company, Portland, Maine
- Global Agro Commodities, LLC, Irving, TX
- Hall Enterprise LLC, Paso Robles, CA.
- Hearthy Foods, Inc., Los Angeles, CA.
- MarcoCap Labs/Raze Energy Drinks, Longwood, Florida.
- Michigan Soybean Association, St. John’s, Michigan.
- National Association of State Departments of Agriculture, Arlington, Va.
- National Pork Board, Clive, Iowa
- Oregon Wine Board, Portland, Oregon.
- Pacific Seafood, Clackamass, Ore.
- Pearl Crop, Inc., Stockton, Calif.
- Peanut Premium, Douglas, Ga.
- Salwa Foods, Lawrenceville, Ga.
- Spinaca Farms, Inc., Morgan Hill, CA.
- Sun Valley Rice, Sacramento, CA.
- Sunrise Farms, Palmyra, Michigan.
- Tosi Snacks, Anaheim, CA.
- American Rice Federation, Arlington, Va.
- American Grain Council, Washington, DC
- US Livestock Genetics Export, Inc., Mount Horeb, Wisc.
- United States Soybean Export Council, Chesterfield, Mo.
- Western United States Agricultural Trade Association, Vancouver, Wash.
The USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.